Job Position: Tax Senior Accountant
Vancouver CPA firm seeking a full-time career‐minded tax accountant with practice experience. This position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in Excel, a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and willingness to be a team player.
We are a local firm of CPAs and tax professionals who enjoy working together to help our clients achieve the best tax outcomes possible. We have been serving clients in the Vancouver metro area for over thirty years. We have a casual office, flexible hours off-season, an employer-sponsored retirement plan, medical reimbursement plan, and paid family leave.
Our practice consists primarily of income tax services. The position consists of preparation and review of tax returns for individuals, partnerships, s‐corporations, c-corporations, trusts, and tax-exempt organizations as well as client interviews, preparation of tax estimates, and tax research as needed.
If you enjoy tax and are looking for a collaborative environment to grow your career, please submit your cover letter and resume to Info@saathoffcpa.com.
- Prepare complex business and individual tax returns
- Meet with clients for tax interviews and tax planning
- Perform tax research
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Keep information confidential and secure
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA license (or in the process of obtaining) or an Enrolled Agent certificate
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of tax experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including Excel
- Proficiency in CCH ProSystem, FX (preferred)
- Experience with QuickBooks and Quicken (preferred)
- Ability to research, interpret, and analyze technical material
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and collaborative work environment with a work/life balance focus
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
- Medical reimbursement plan
- Continuing education program
- Family leave
- Vacation and sick time
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Wellness Program: Fitness membership, In-office massages, etc.
- Free parking: office location in Hazel Dell, easy access from I-5
- $80,000-$100,000 DOE
David T. Saathoff CPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.